DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new Litchi for mini 2 with AEB

footfly

Reactions
Has anybody got good results with AEB for mini 2 (specifically, mini 2) with the new upgraded Litchi ? Does it actually take pics with different exposure stops?

Yes. Three photos at three different stops. I haven't changed any settings and the defaults look like 0/0 EV, +2/3 EV, -2/3 EV.

I don't usually use AEB because I can just adjust settings with a free viewer like Shotwell. Adjusting shadows and boosting saturation a little is good enough for me. So I don't know what the three shots look like when combined.

Yes. Three photos at three different stops. I haven't changed any settings and the defaults look like 0/0 EV, +2/3 EV, -2/3 EV.

I don't usually use AEB because I can just adjust settings with a free viewer like Shotwell. Adjusting shadows and boosting saturation a little is good enough for me. So I don't know what the three shots look like when combined.

Thanks for the input. I will re-try again to see if I can do similar.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece