DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2P pilot

nicbonet

Reactions
Hi, i am nic, happy brand new M2P owner my wife offered me for christmas! Wow! I was shocked and impressed my wife would let me play with something else than hers ;)
As an introduction, i am 47 now, married, 2 kids, i build and control RC models since i am a teen. I started with boats, then cars, a bike, sailplanes, fixed wings, helicopters and a few years ago drones, both thermic (nitro and gas) and electric. The mavic 2 pro is the first RTF model i own, as i usually prefer to build everything on my own. I went to the point that technology is mature enough to invest in such high end dji product, as it will allow me to make nice photos and videos on the go, quickly, in a quite compact form factor. The community of dji owners and spare parts availability also helped me give a lot of kisses to my wife...
My setup is as followed:
M2P + SC
Landing gear extensions (+25mm, foldable)
3 batteries
17a fast charger (charges 3 batts + smartcontroller simultaneously)
ND filters set (8 to 64)
Pola filter
Waterproof rugged case (peli type)
80cm landing pad

So far i flew approx 1 hour 40 of pure pleasure, only breaking in the batteries, checking various functions of the controller and mavic, on my RC field. Everything smooth, camera is really impressing, and M2P as quick as eating a hamburger to fly, amazingly stable.
Now need to find the good setups to make nice shots, and train, train, train again...

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum nicbonet . . . have fun with it (the drone) ;)!!!

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13