DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Maryland Air 2s w/Smart Controller

hamilfour

Reactions
Purchased the drone late last month, I had a few issues with the batteries but got it going finally. Just haven't had good weather or time to get a lot of flight time. I actually purchased two drones, the other is EXO but not not able to get that one off the ground yet.

Happy with the smart controller, but need a lot more time figuring out the controller. The manual is rather limited.

Don't hesitate on asking for help. Welcome to the forum !!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

About the manual being limited, you might want to download the one from DJI's website. The manuals that come with the drone are only good for getting it into the air. :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America hamilfour.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida! You'll love your MA 2S!
Check out the free deep dive video for the Air 2s on Drone Courses - Pilot Institute
There are other good videos there as well, but this is a good way to get familiar with all the features. This is free and very good source of info!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead