DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro on the way!

Spazz

Reactions
Hey all! I just upgraded from a P3SE to the M2P with the SC... SUPER pumped about getting back out there and flying. Supposed to be delivered on 10 Dec... so the wait is killing me! Hope to learn a lot more and get really involved with this as I didn't do that with my P3SE.. it was fun and all... but I didn't take it everywhere with me as Im usually on my Harley when I find places to fly.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Spazz and Thomas B
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Reactions: Thomas B and Spazz
Onwards and Upwards...

Reactions: Spazz
Started flying thr other day... sooo much better than the P3SE I had... very nimble and much easier to control

Hey all! I just upgraded from a P3SE to the M2P with the SC... SUPER pumped about getting back out there and flying. Supposed to be delivered on 10 Dec... so the wait is killing me! Hope to learn a lot more and get really involved with this as I didn't do that with my P3SE.. it was fun and all... but I didn't take it everywhere with me as Im usually on my Harley when I find places to fly.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem