DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro Pilot - Phoenix AZ

S I L E N T W I N G

Reactions
Hello! I'm a new recreational pilot. I am exploring a whole new world about drones. I've already flew at least 4 hours total since I first got my Mavic 2 Pro for 7 days now. I am looking forward being part of the community, expand my knowledge and educate myself on drones in general. Thank you for having me part of this forum. :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the Mavic 2 Family

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain and Float on Water.
Thank you so much ! I was checking your website right before I posted my first thread here and here you are ! I am interested getting a wetsuit gear for my drone eventually. I've already bookmarked your website. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?
That means a lot to me. I'm on an inquisitive journey right now with my drone. It is all I've been doing after work everyday, Fly out and capture anything. I want to get myself familiar with all of the options, learn what I can do with my drone and expand my creativity.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica