DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro Pilot - Phoenix AZ

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
Lot of experienced pilots here from around the world, one if the things you should do is research how to prevent a fly away. Practice, and more practice, especially some maneuve you have not done before, at a wide open space, no people, trees, wires, Etc, Etc. Fly Safe.

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
Lot of experienced pilots here from around the world, one if the things you should do is research how to prevent a fly away. Practice, and more practice, especially some maneuve you have not done before, at a wide open space, no people, trees, wires, Etc, Etc. Fly Safe.
Great call ! I agree with you. I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading the DJI pdf manual as well. I've been familiarizing myself with the DJI app, plus the intricacies of RTH and know how to use "Find My Drone". I've seen crazy compilations that I never saw before till I became a recreational pilot. It is a good thing I've been exposed to what can happen to my drone if I ever make any careless decision, miscalculation, or make poor judgement call. I haven't tried sport mode yet and I do not want to since I am nowhere in an open field after work and I am not 100% familiar with the app yet. I know for sure somewhere in the near future, I'll be taking the "Part 107" test before I can do business with my drone.

Welcome from Alberta, Canada!

There’s an answer, on this forum, to almost any question you might have about your M2P. If you can’t find it feel free to ask and somebody will try to help you out!
I really appreciate it. Canada is beautiful no matter where at. I've been to Vancouver, Mt Whistler, Ontario, and Montreal. Ahh.... I need to come back soon.

Welcome from Spain. Also a proud owner of Magic 2 Pro.
How do you like it so far? I'm already looking forward getting a fleet of drones already, lol. I'm beginning to see each drone has its own perks and serves its purpose based on what we need a drone for in the first place. I went with the Mavic 2 Pro to get the best picture and video quality.

Welcome aboard. Tons of useful info from informative pilots.
Fly responsibly and have fun.

Hello! I'm a new recreational pilot. I am exploring a whole new world about drones. I've already flew at least 4 hours total since I first got my Mavic 2 Pro for 7 days now. I am looking forward being part of the community, expand my knowledge and educate myself on drones in general. Thank you for having me part of this forum. :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello! I'm a new recreational pilot. I am exploring a whole new world about drones. I've already flew at least 4 hours total since I first got my Mavic 2 Pro for 7 days now. I am looking forward being part of the community, expand my knowledge and educate myself on drones in general. Thank you for having me part of this forum. :)
I fly a Mavic Air 2 and just bought t a Mavic 2 Pro today! Flies a bit different. Welcome to an exciting new world that's just getting better and better!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom