DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro Pilot - Phoenix AZ

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am looking forward being part of the community, expand my knowledge and educate myself on drones in general
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic 2 Pro:
  • The current Mavic 2 Pro manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic 2 Pro manual.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Hello! I'm a new recreational pilot. I am exploring a whole new world about drones. I've already flew at least 4 hours total since I first got my Mavic 2 Pro for 7 days now. I am looking forward being part of the community, expand my knowledge and educate myself on drones in general. Thank you for having me part of this forum. :)
Welcome from Alberta, Canada!

There’s an answer, on this forum, to almost any question you might have about your M2P. If you can’t find it feel free to ask and somebody will try to help you out!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic 2 Pro:
  • The current Mavic 2 Pro manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic 2 Pro manual.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
Thank you so much ! I've already bookmarked these pages in my personal folder and printed out the manual. The first step for me is getting myself familiar with the app, software and hardware other than flying and controlling an UAV. I'm flying my drone recreationally and eventually will like to turn it into a side business for me in the near future after obtaining a "Take 107" license.

Eventually in due time, I'll be able to have a channel for everyone to view from my end and use American Sign Language to help encourage and promote our deaf audience to become involve and knowing there are no language barrier here. I enjoy photo shooting and filming. I do have two GoPro Hero 9, since one angle is never enough :)

Hello! I'm a new recreational pilot. I am exploring a whole new world about drones. I've already flew at least 4 hours total since I first got my Mavic 2 Pro for 7 days now. I am looking forward being part of the community, expand my knowledge and educate myself on drones in general. Thank you for having me part of this forum. :)
Welcome to the fun and dont hesitate to ask questions :)

Welcome. Cheers from Costa Rica.
?☀️??☕??

I was up in Pipestone at one point back in February '19, it was like -8 or something? Brrrrr !!!
I’ve worked in many -40C (-40F) days. Coldest I’ve experienced was -57C(-70.6F). When I went to Vegas a few years ago and it hit +42C(107.6F) I thought I was going to die lol. I’m accustomed to cold, but I don’t function well after about 85F lol

I’ve worked in many -40C (-40F) days. Coldest I’ve experienced was -57C(-70.6F). When I went to Vegas a few years ago and it hit +42C(107.6F) I thought I was going to die lol. I’m accustomed to cold, but I don’t function well after about 85F lol

I can understand that. I lived up in Pacific Northwest for four years. I gotten accustomed to the cold weather and toward to the end of my residence up there, i was able to stand outside with shorts, sneakers, no shirt and having a Snow Cap beer, lol. Now I’m sensitive to the cold since I’ve been out here in Southwest since 2007, so my blood got thin.

Welcome to the forum......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s