DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro pilot Syracuse, NY

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Syracuse NY. Recently purchased Mavic 2 Pro, currently studying for my Part 107 exam. Aspiring commercial inspector. Hoping to learn a lot from everyone. If there are any people nearby, hit me up.
Not near but a big welcome from Long Island NY. I have the same bird less the part 107. Well wishes for your future aspirations. You are at the right place. I find that nothing can’t be answered here…. Well almost nothing as await winning lotto numbers. Shy of that have fun and flysafe. Best on your 107. Godspeed, Droniac

Not near but a big welcome from Long Island NY. I have the same bird less the part 107. Well wishes for your future aspirations. You are at the right place. I find that nothing can’t be answered here…. Well almost nothing as await winning lotto numbers. Shy of that have fun and flysafe. Best on your 107. Godspeed, Droniac
Thank you for the well wishes, I am hoping to be able to share more soon.

Hello from Syracuse NY. Recently purchased Mavic 2 Pro, currently studying for my Part 107 exam. Aspiring commercial inspector. Hoping to learn a lot from everyone. If there are any people nearby, hit me up.
Greetings from Liverpool, NY.

Reactions: MA2 317
Greetings from Liverpool, NY.
Hello…nice to meet you, I wasn’t sure if anyone lived close by. I live in Cicero (North Syracuse). Do you fly for recreation, commercial, or both? Are there any RC flying clubs locally that you participate in or would recommend?

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty