DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Zoom Pilot in Thailand

SmileyGC

Reactions
New Owner at the beginning of November 2018. I live in NE Thailand.
I am awaiting my 3rd Party insurance, Caat & Radio registrations. So only flying in rural areas at the moment.
I did visit Vietnam last week and flew without any issues. Flying responsibly and away from crowds.
I can't emphasise enough reading the manuals and learning to control the DJI App. I started reading the manual a week before the drone arrived and still refer to it everyday. There is so so much to learn!!

I will be posting on my YouTube channel MrSmileygc

Reactions: dirkclod
New Owner at the beginning of November 2018. I live in NE Thailand.
I am awaiting my 3rd Party insurance, Caat & Radio registrations. So only flying in rural areas at the moment.
I did visit Vietnam last week and flew without any issues. Flying responsibly and away from crowds.
I can't emphasise enough reading the manuals and learning to control the DJI App. I started reading the manual a week before the drone arrived and still refer to it everyday. There is so so much to learn!!

I will be posting on my YouTube channel MrSmileygc
Howdy from Wyoming @SmileyGC, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: SmileyGC
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman