DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2 Firmware 1.00.500

Ender51

Reactions
This morning when I went to fly, I received a notice of a new firmware update. The update was labeled 1.00.500 and included a number of new settings for video. This afternoon, with Wifi and a fully charged battery I tried to update, but I would get a network error, with most of the error message in Chinese. When I tried to do a firmware update inside the DJI Fly app on the about tab, it told me my firmware was up to date. When I when back to the start page the update notice was gone

I didn't have the presence of mind to write down the features listed but as I recall they included manual settings for video such as white balance and the addition of 24/48 FPS for 2.7k and 1080p video and flight stability improvements.

Did anyone else see this?

Reactions: technut
I’ve never had a problem updating the MA2 FW via the RC

I've had a Spark for over three years and the MA2 since August.

All of my updates were via WiFi or cellular.

I have the assistant on the PC but never used it.

Sounds like another premature release, perhaps its related to the Mavic Mini 2 rumored for next week. Which may or may not have any impact on the MA2 software wise.

Or the update was only up for a short period of time for the Devs to test the installation process for errors, then it was removed. With the DJI Fly app update to 1.1.10 this would make sense.

Reactions: Bearsfan77
I’m out and about and don’t want to download outside of WiFi. But, on my iOS device this update is waiting for my MA2. Adjustments.JPG

Wonder if the 1.1.10 resolved the battery logging issue noted in versions after 1.1.6

Still no data for the battery in terms of min/max temp or capacity on airdata.com?
you begin to wonder if they left it out intentionally now after 4 versions? Or if a bunch of people need to report it as a bug all at the same time, see if it gets their attention?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998