DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic air 2, Newcastle, Australia.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Congrats on the new MA2. I’ve had mine for just over a year and it’s a great machine. For the first week or two, I flew it quite cautiously over an area were I could easily retrieve it if anything had gone wrong in flight and it never did. Since that time I’ve done flights off a beach to just offshore, over rivers, forests and the like. It’s been such an awesome experience to see the world and photograph it from a few hundred feet. I’ve come to greatly enjoy video editing and color grading though I still consider myself very new to it all. You’ll enjoy this!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hi all, new to group with a air 2. Live near new Newcastle. Have been a member on here for awhile. The rain here at the moment is making it hard to have my first flight. Setting up every thing today so hopefully will test in the house later. Leigh
Welcome from Long Island NY! Have no fear, a vendor and forum member @phantomrain has a solution I use on my M2P. Neoprene wetsuit! Rain? I like it. Lol. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Hi all, new to group with a air 2. Live near new Newcastle. Have been a member on here for awhile. The rain here at the moment is making it hard to have my first flight. Setting up every thing today so hopefully will test in the house later. Leigh
G’day from Ballina area. Also have an MA2. Rain and wind has grounded me up here.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven