DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini 2 *won* Issues :-(

WestyinWC

Reactions
Just picked up a mini 2 from a local fire house who was doing a raffle for it. I have a a Mavic 2 Pro already. This little bugger doesn't want to work. When I put a battery in it and tap the Battery level indicator only the 2 outside lights are lit. It does not give me an indication of the life. Then when I power it up I cannot turn it off without pulling out the battery. The controller linked to my S10 with no issues but is saying it can't see the aircraft even though I can see the video from the AV on my phone.

I installed the software on my computer and upgraded the controller but the link from the controller to the ac is dead. I even tried holding the power button in for +4 sec and the AC did nothing.

To not the Mavic came in a box which looks like it's from Amazon with a Refurb sticker on it. I will have to reach out to the Chief to see if I can get the receipt if you are going to tell me it's shot.

Also the Red light is blinking at the tail of the AC. Blinks yellow for 5 blinks and then goes to red. The AC also warms up on it's belly a good deal.

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan