Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New Mavic Mini Pilot

CraigShaw

Reaction score
Hi all, been out of the RC flying game a long while, used to fly a Raptor V2. Had a couple of toy drones since and now ventured into the premium drones. Im a hobby photographer that loves the UK countryside and this was the reason for buying a Mavic Mini.

Thought I would join this forum incase i needed a bit of help, or if i'm able to, help out myself!

Oh, @Alan_M, i spoke to you on Thingiverse and I have printed your phone holder and it is great! Thankyou for the design, i'll send you over a few quid!

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Oh, @Alan_M, i spoke to you on Thingiverse and I have printed your phone holder and it is great!
Got a link?

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy. Recommend reading the full online only DJI manual for your new bird.. about 60 pages. Other files too... scroll down a bit on the page.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all, been out of the RC flying game a long while, used to fly a Raptor V2. Had a couple of toy drones since and now ventured into the premium drones. Im a hobby photographer that loves the UK countryside and this was the reason for buying a Mavic Mini.

Thought I would join this forum incase i needed a bit of help, or if i'm able to, help out myself!

Oh, @Alan_M, i spoke to you on Thingiverse and I have printed your phone holder and it is great! Thankyou for the design, i'll send you over a few quid!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: CraigShaw