DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro, First Time Pilot!

Welcome to the forum.What are you flying? You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

A big Texas Welcome to you in Newport!

Gorgeous country up there. Spent a lot of time on the Oregon Coast back in the day. Attended HS in Portland.

We have several members in your beautiful state, and others of us from around the world, representing a body of knowledge and experience you can draw upon whenever you need to.

We are eager to see Oregon through your lens!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone, from Newport Oregon! Wanted to learn how to fly a drone for a couple of years, and now I have one. Been watching some tutorials and plan on taking my first flight tomorrow!

I look forward to learning much on this forum. Cheers!
Welcome! Enjoy your new drone but be careful of those nasty seagulls. Many reports about them not liking drones!

Hi everyone, from Newport Oregon! Wanted to learn how to fly a drone for a couple of years, and now I have one. Been watching some tutorials and plan on taking my first flight tomorrow!

I look forward to learning much on this forum. Cheers!
Welcome to the forum! Lots to learn but you came to the right place. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Be sure to read the full 60+ page DJI manual for your new MPP. Only online. Get it here:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi