DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Flyer - Eastvale (Inland Empire) / So.Cal.

MAVIC-MAN

Reactions
Extremely thankful that a resource like mavicpilots.com is available - and want to say hello. Many of the posts in this Forum were the reason I purchased the Mavic Pro - and the DJI Goggles. Its been a life changing experience for me - and that is not exaggerating.

I came from the gas Nitro street/off-road models scene - and I'm hooked for life on flying Drones now - it is an amazing time to be alive. THANK YOU mavicpilots

I'm an avid sport bike motorcyclist a previous TV and FM touring musician - and a present day IT geek. If any flyers out there exist in my neck of the woods of Southern California (Inland Empire or OC), I'd be honored to fly with you. Please reach out - as these truly inspiring views from the air don't need to be experienced alone.

I'm on my motorcycle scouting potential launch sites weekly :)

-
Ryan

Reactions: dirkclod
Extremely thankful that a resource like mavicpilots.com is available - and want to say hello. Many of the posts in this Forum were the reason I purchased the Mavic Pro - and the DJI Goggles. Its been a life changing experience for me - and that is not exaggerating.

I came from the gas Nitro street/off-road models scene - and I'm hooked for life on flying Drones now - it is an amazing time to be alive. THANK YOU mavicpilots

I'm an avid sport bike motorcyclist a previous TV and FM touring musician - and a present day IT geek. If any flyers out there exist in my neck of the woods of Southern California (Inland Empire or OC), I'd be honored to fly with you. Please reach out - as these truly inspiring views from the air don't need to be experienced alone.

I'm on my motorcycle scouting potential launch sites weekly :)

-
Ryan
Howdy from Wyoming MAVIC-MAN, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: MAVIC-MAN
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I live in SGV. There's a useful southern cal thread in the regional meet up forum where people (myself including) have been talking about our favorite flying locations... as it's pretty tough to fly safe/discretely/legal around LA.

I live in SGV. There's a useful southern cal thread in the regional meet up forum where people (myself including) have been talking about our favorite flying locations... as it's pretty tough to fly safe/discretely/legal around LA.

If you ever want to find your way out to my neck of the woods Eastvale/Norco/Corona - I have some really cool spots - I'm all about flying fun, finding aerial views hidden, but stay respectful to the areas and folks / homes that may be in the vicinity - There are a few places I have found that are pretty dam awesome, super close by (wouldn't know from ground view) secluded, private, complete with forestry and waterways to fly down courtesy of Santa Ana River passage veins in some of them. Any flyers interested in meeting up to discover places with me, drop me a line - I fly to fly, not necessarily to film - My experience is with a soft hacked mavic pro and a crap ton of batteries, DJI Goggles, a crotchrocket motorcycle and the spirit of freedom to fly and discover.

I know sharing some of my spots may not be the wisest of decisions but I will surely vet who I meet up with. Would be neat for a change to not do this alone anymore.. Hit me up - Ryan (Eastvale/MiraLoma CA)

Hello everyone. I'm a new piolet. Just bought my MP this past Saturday. I'm loving it so far. I've logged a ton of flight time in the past 2 days. This forum seems awesome so far.

Frank - read my recent reply post - welcome - and let me know if you want to join in local.

Hello MP Flyers,

I live in Eastvale Ca and will be getting my Mavic delivered tomorrow. I've done quite a bit of online research with videos and tutorials just so I am ready when it arrives. I would like to attend a meetup with one of you guys so I can learn hands on. I am traveling out of the country in Feb 2018 and have sent emails for approval and certification just so I don't get hassled by customs. Anyways, if you are within the area let me know.

Mavic Island requesting a FLY BY.

I am in the Menifee area and just got my Mavic as well. Looking for some folks to fly with and places to fly!

Reactions: MavicIsland
I’m in SoCal inland empire. Looking to find people to fly with and learn from. I also ride a crotch rocket, and I’m an avid gun shooter.

Hi Ryan - I have a buddy I’m trying to convince to get a Mavic. He also lives in Eastvale and we ride too...Harley’s though. I just gave him a demo with the DJI goggles and that experience got him excited. Who knows, maybe he just might take up this hobby and become a Mavic pilot.

Enjoy and welcome!

If you ever want to find your way out to my neck of the woods Eastvale/Norco/Corona - I have some really cool spots - I'm all about flying fun, finding aerial views hidden, but stay respectful to the areas and folks / homes that may be in the vicinity - There are a few places I have found that are pretty dam awesome, super close by (wouldn't know from ground view) secluded, private, complete with forestry and waterways to fly down courtesy of Santa Ana River passage veins in some of them. Any flyers interested in meeting up to discover places with me, drop me a line - I fly to fly, not necessarily to film - My experience is with a soft hacked mavic pro and a crap ton of batteries, DJI Goggles, a crotchrocket motorcycle and the spirit of freedom to fly and discover.

I know sharing some of my spots may not be the wisest of decisions but I will surely vet who I meet up with. Would be neat for a change to not do this alone anymore.. Hit me up - Ryan (Eastvale/MiraLoma CA)
message sent, I am in to video but have hit the sport mode a few times, Mavic Pro Plat with Goggles. Been a few months and Id like to explore some more. I'm in the Norco hills area by the golf course. I'd love to hook up with others.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851