DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inland Northwest Spokane / CDA / Tri Cities etc

Hey I’m in Sandpoint, ID, would like to meet up with any fellow flyers who are nearby. Always looking for good flying spots around here. I’m kinda new to this and would love to hear from people who have some experience with the local “sentiment” towards flying drones.
Hey bud! Unfortunately due to unresponsable drones pilots, we don’t have the best name in the nation.
While I recoup from surgery I am going to study and get my FAA Part 107 pilot’s license. As drones, I believe we need to make EVERY contact w/the general public a positive one. Share video with them. Let them look them your goggles! You may get someone to BECOME one of us. Hopefully...

Last edited:
I am looking to purchase the Mavic Pro, are there any pilot meetings or flights I could observe?
Hey bud, I researched DJI drones right after Xmas. I bought the Air. The technology is amazing for a small/portable drone. Do your research before you buy. The # of pre-programmed flights as well as 3 sets of cameras for collision avoidance isn’t offered in other drones unless younspend thousands of $’s.
Wished I was closer to let you see mine.
Best of luck choosing..as long as you stick to DJI, you will be fine.
P.S. also got goggles just 2 wks ago...DANG they are fun!

I live in Yakima which is very central in the state and would love to put together some sort of meet and fly! I have a couple other DJI drones but purchased a Mavic because its so easy to pack on my Harley and get footage anywhere I like. I also have a couple spare rooms that could possibly be available if people would like to fly over this way. I know the county I live in pretty well and we have some beautiful area over here in the hills.
I live in Yakima as well. Took delivery of Mavic Air Feb 26th.
Very happy with my choice. Also goggles just 2 wks ago. HOOKED on them, but need a spotter unless you are in the WIDE WIDE open spaces.
Do you belong to the Yakima Drone Club?
Gotta go...my name is Rick

Hi All - I'm in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and would be willing to organize events in the Inland NW, eastern Washington / i90 corridor and surrounding regions. This winter is obviously a little rough but spring is coming and it doesn't get more glorious than where we live - lets try to have a meet up / bbq and learn a few things. Chime in!
I live in Sandpoint and would love to connect with other flyers. Taking Mavic on 1 month motorcycle trip back east in June

I live in Yakima which is very central in the state and would love to put together some sort of meet and fly! I have a couple other DJI drones but purchased a Mavic because its so easy to pack on my Harley and get footage anywhere I like. I also have a couple spare rooms that could possibly be available if people would like to fly over this way. I know the county I live in pretty well and we have some beautiful area over here in the hills.
Have you checked out the Yakima Drone Club? Yakima Drone Club
They also have dual events with the Yakima Aeromodeler’s Club and share an airfield in Zillah.
I own the Mavic Air, so more into video/photos vs racing. I attended an indoor (West Valley High) fun fly this Spring.
The guys are great...highly recommend you at least check things out.
Best of luck! Fly fun & safe...

Any meet ups ever happen in Spokane?

I’m new to DJI and my Mavic but love to fly!

I live in Elk, near Reflection Lake...only one Dirt Airfield that shows up on Geo Fencing. It was used for Ultralights and the last one I saw flying of the airfield was over 15 years ago.

Hi All - I'm in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and would be willing to organize events in the Inland NW, eastern Washington / i90 corridor and surrounding regions. This winter is obviously a little rough but spring is coming and it doesn't get more glorious than where we live - lets try to have a meet up / bbq and learn a few things. Chime in!
I'm a c6 quadriplegic in Rathdrum Id and been flying everywhere around here. Would love to meet up

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada