DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Pilot

welcome to the forum whatever model you purchased go on the DJI web site and download the instruction manual and read it several times till you fully understand what the mavic is capable of and also make yourself aware of the CAA rules for flying in the UK get some third party cover in the event that you damage something or someone ,also down load some apps such as the nats drone assist airmap and the CAA skywise app they will assist you in flying safely

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Fly Girl
Practice Practice Practice, Watch lots of other training and setting youtube videos then fly some more.....

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

If you've not already done so, it might be helpful if you go and add your LOCATION to your account. This helps when asking questions about location specific items (Rules & Regulations for instance).

Click >>>> HERE <<<< to go directly to your Account Details and add your location details in the Loc field.

Welcome to the Forum!

I recently bought a Mavic Pro as well, and it has been immensely fun to fly and takes incredible pictures. Have you had any DJI drones before? If so, you know about the
DJI GO 4 app and all the settings in it. If not just explore the app and the drone features until you feel familiar with it. And as old man mavic said, Definitely read the manuals multiple times!! 100+ feet is a great experimenting height to fiddle around with the different things the mavic can do. All in all, have fun, Be safe and don’t crash it!?? they’re a pain in the wallet to fix.

Hello. I recently bought Mavic PRO. Happy to start learning the aircraft :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Is this the same as the Mavic 2 Pro?
Kind of, but if you have the m2p, this is a downgrade. It’s basically the same thing, but the mavic 2 pro has obstacle sensors in other directions, like top and side as well as the traditional front sensors. I don’t know much else different off the top of my head, but yeah. Hope this helps...

Kind of, but if you have the m2p, this is a downgrade. It’s basically the same thing, but the mavic 2 pro has obstacle sensors in other directions, like top and side as well as the traditional front sensors. I don’t know much else different off the top of my head, but yeah. Hope this helps...
Thank you, I have the M2Pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy