DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Platinum Combo Owner

Mauro,
A tidbit: I have found that using an Ipad Mini 4 (or newer) gives you greater acuity when flying the Mavic. Better Much better than a 5" phone. You may need a cellular able Ipad, or use a phone as a hotspot so you can load maps. Have fun! Take your time to learn the automated features (lots of crashes result from folks not understanding these). Mavic is a wonderful flying machine. Not a bad camera either, for such a small thing!

Mauro,
A tidbit: I have found that using an Ipad Mini 4 (or newer) gives you greater acuity when flying the Mavic. Better Much better than a 5" phone. You may need a cellular able Ipad, or use a phone as a hotspot so you can load maps. Have fun! Take your time to learn the automated features (lots of crashes result from folks not understanding these). Mavic is a wonderful flying machine. Not a bad camera either, for such a small thing!

thank youThumbswayup

Mauro,

Hi does it have to be a 4 or newer?
Based on information on here and elsewhere I have just bought a iPad Mini 2 to fly my MPP when it arrives.

Hi does it have to be a 4 or newer?
Based on information on here and elsewhere I have just bought a iPad Mini 2 to fly my MPP when it arrives.
That is what I've been using for my P4 and Spark, and what I plan to use for the MPP. It has been mostly fine. Every now and again I get a message in the DJI app about mobile device CPU fully loaded. I'm not sure if that is directly related to the Mini2 or the DJI app. I have never had issues with the Litchi app.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu