DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic with a bad battery

phantomi

Reactions
Hi. I just buy a new Mavic (aircraft only) that came in an authentic DJI smaller box but unfortunately battery didn't charge and I buy @ ebay from an unauthorized seller. The aircraft was new since I have to register and activate it before take off. Any possibility that can get a battery replacement from DJI? Thanks

Any possibility that can get a battery replacement from DJI?
You could contact DJI Support, but they probably won't help you since you did not buy from an authorized DJI dealer.

Why don't you ask the seller to replace it?

Reactions: phantomi
You could contact DJI Support, but they probably won't help you since you did not buy from an authorized DJI dealer.

Why don't you ask the seller to replace it?
Already got a refund for the battery but I am thinking of doing something with the "new" battery. Well it was a partial refund but I'm happy with the overall deal.

DJI support lol......."and restarting didn't completely solve the problem?! Well it's totaled then. Buy a new one."

Were can I relplace my aicraft lost in the river
If you send your flight log to DJI Support, they will replace it if it's a case covered under warranty. In many lost aircraft cases where it's not clear what happened (since the log doesn't always contain enough info) and DJI cannot show the loss was due to pilot error, they normally issue a discount toward the purchase of a new Mavic.

I already completed a form they have in their webpage and send it to the support team. I think with my subscription email they can take a look at the last flight since I updated the log.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98