DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from CA North coast

Bernie707

Reactions
Greetings. I'm awaiting the arrival of my Mavic and have watched tons of Youtube videos on the Mavic - beginner tips, controller settings, reviews, etc. I've been flying toy quads for a couple months and bought a Hubsan h501c which has gps, RTH, and a 1080p cameral. I bought it primarily for it's stability, RTH. Video was secondary, but after flying it I realized I really wanted FPV and to see what the drone sees.

I was on the fence between getting the Spark or the Mavic, and decided on the Mavic. I'm in Eureka, CA with lots of beautiful scenery, but also lots of tall Redwoods and mountains which have to be taken into account when away from the ocean.

I just discovered this site and am looking forward to learning from others' experience.

Reactions: dirkclod
Greetings. I'm awaiting the arrival of my Mavic and have watched tons of Youtube videos on the Mavic - beginner tips, controller settings, reviews, etc. I've been flying toy quads for a couple months and bought a Hubsan h501c which has gps, RTH, and a 1080p cameral. I bought it primarily for it's stability, RTH. Video was secondary, but after flying it I realized I really wanted FPV and to see what the drone sees.

I was on the fence between getting the Spark or the Mavic, and decided on the Mavic. I'm in Eureka, CA with lots of beautiful scenery, but also lots of tall Redwoods and mountains which have to be taken into account when away from the ocean.

I just discovered this site and am looking forward to learning from others' experience.
Howdy from Wyoming Bernie707, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Hi Bernie! We're less then 2 hours away from each other! Have fun with your new drone!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes