DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from sunny Scotland

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Very nice Image!;)

Nice image indeed tho you used the word ‘sunny’ in your title. Just kidding , I am a Scot too just choose to live south ..no lovelier place when the sun shines than my home country ..just doesn’t shine enough ... love that pic though..

haha, being a fellow Scot you’ll know that this is classed as a sunny day up here ? I’ll post more pictures of the homeland up as soon as I catch some good ones ?

Nice image indeed tho you used the word ‘sunny’ in your title. Just kidding , I am a Scot too just choose to live south ..no lovelier place when the sun shines than my home country ..just doesn’t shine enough ... love that pic though..

Thanks, yeah the winds here will no doubt throw me some wobbles in time to come, just bought the fly more pack so no more goodies for a while, are the goggles a worthwhile addition? not read much about these hacks so probably wouldn’t go down that route, unless i’m missing out on the plusses they bring to the table?

Great choice Kevin ,the M2P is brilliant.
I miss bonnie Scotland,great location to fly a drone, .
careful during those windy days though.
A pair of 2nd hand (white) goggles on eBay ....and maybe even the NLD hack ,and you’ll be sorted?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Thanks Dirkclod, i’m sure i’ll have a ton of questions to ask once i’m allowed out and about to start using the thing properly ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful location and well done photo. You will find all sorts of support and comments. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing more views of your world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Amazing photo! Spent 5 years of studying in the UK and one thing I regret is that I never found the time to visit Scotland...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinhayesroberts