DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New message for me.

Music One

Reactions
Flying my M2P today, at one point whilst only about 100ft high and 200ft distance, a message came up saying .. strong controller interference or something very similar but did mention controller. It did go off shortly after and didnt effect my flying in any way. That is the first time I have seen that message. Has anyone else ever had that. Thanks in anticipation.

I've received that message many times. I don't believe it's the same as low controller signal, which is something you would get by flying too far or behind obstacles.

There is no real course of required action here, but I would look at the terrain in-between you and the aircraft for anything that could generate interference, such as a larger radar or radio signal transmitter, then avoid anything you see.

If you're flying in an urban environment, this is a commonplace occurrence (or at least has been for me). It probably depends on what part of a city you're near. But it's not limited to just urban places.

Chris

I've also seen that warning. It pops up then disappears after a shot interval and I have had no problems. I think I'd only worry if it stayed on a long time. Then I'd bring my drone home and reboot.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming