DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini - NO Compatible Android Device!

I used Chrome and this link that was posted in another thread

to find the app and I was able to install it on my Galaxy Note 9 yesterday and my Galaxy Tab S2 8 today. It was a little confusing for the tablet because I had to tap the Installed button, then select the tablet from a list of my devices. Once I did that and waited a little while, the app was on the tablet.

The app orientation is backwards for me because I use the Home button on the right, but I’ll have to get used to it on the left because that’s the way it has to be for the cable to fit from the controller to the tablet.

Does it work ok with the Galaxy Tab S2? I have the bigger version. Thanks

I have never got the Galaxy Tab 2 to work with any drone. I think it is way under powered. The G tab 6 works like a dream flawless.

Does it work ok with the Galaxy Tab S2?
Which model code? The older ones don't work, but the newer ones should. (And the problem with Samsung's Exynos powered devices should be solved with the next version of DJI app)

(DJI v1.0.4 runs on my SM-T813)

You are right P_kimber all the new tabs (of any make or model) should work, but any Tab 2 is just too old to have the CPU power to use modern apps.

Has anyone tried the Mini with OnePlus 5T? I asked DJI support whether they have tested the compatibility or the model is not on supported model list based on lack of testing. No answers from them yet. I would like to buy MM but not a new device for it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98