DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New outfit

Haha, looks cool! :)
Do you have more photos of it?

When zooming in on my phone, it looks a bit vintage. „Wear & tear“ I think it’s called, when you are building an painting models.

Haha, looks cool! :)
Do you have more photos of it?

When zooming in on my phone, it looks a bit vintage. „Wear & tear“ I think it’s called, when you are building an painting models.
Dirty gulf its called, ill get some taken when I get home :)

Reactions: mereflyer
Very nice, I like how it blends in above and below to the surroundings, get some close up shots...

Reactions: mereflyer
Reactions: fozzzy
Here’s one I made earlier sorry two pics the same my bad also wrong forum sorry F8B65817-66D4-4FEB-B238-2941D7FCC498.jpeg4CD4931E-5F01-45A2-8F12-CBCF14F7071F.jpeg4CD4931E-5F01-45A2-8F12-CBCF14F7071F.jpeg

Last edited:
The Gulf theme is amazing fozzy! I'm a massive fan of old Porsches, and it really reminds me of their Gulf themed race car liveries. It also reminds me of machines from Simon Stålenhag's Sci-fi art.

This is the first time I've seen a design I'd actually consider putting on my Mavic! Could you post a link to the wrap supplier please?

The Gulf theme is amazing fozzy! I'm a massive fan of old Porsches, and it really reminds me of their Gulf themed race car liveries. It also reminds me of machines from Simon Stålenhag's Sci-fi art.

This is the first time I've seen a design I'd actually consider putting on my Mavic! Could you post a link to the wrap supplier please?
Cheers buddy, I go to Race Retro car show each year in coventry and was stoke to find a wrap in my favourite classic livery

Thanks for the link fozzy. I was browsing online and found a couple of sites where you can upload your own designs - so I'm going to create my own, inspired by this livery, and get it printed. I like the beaten weathered look, but I'd like to tone it down somewhat - and also replace "Gulf" with "Mavic"... :)

Are these wraps permanent once applied? I really want to get one but not if once its on, it's on for life.
no they can be taken off

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21