DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Owner.. Can't get Drone to stay on and connect to remote

DemonicRock

Reactions
Hi everyone

I am a new Mavic Pro owner.. I just got it yesterday.. Got it all setup.. both drone battery and remote battery are fully charged,,,

got my samsung galaxy s6 hooked up to the remote.. i got the app up..i can turn on the remote. it keeps saying connecting then it starts beeping with the word binding on it. When i hit the drone power button, the 4 green lights come up for a few seconds, then it goes away..

I have it set to RC. Anyone have an idea what i may have missed or maybe what i have setup wrong? Have spend numerous hours on this and i hit the web looking for some answers.

thx in advance.

Shawn

Hi everyone

I am a new Mavic Pro owner.. I just got it yesterday.. Got it all setup.. both drone battery and remote battery are fully charged,,,

got my samsung galaxy s6 hooked up to the remote.. i got the app up..i can turn on the remote. it keeps saying connecting then it starts beeping with the word binding on it. When i hit the drone power button, the 4 green lights come up for a few seconds, then it goes away..

I have it set to RC. Anyone have an idea what i may have missed or maybe what i have setup wrong? Have spend numerous hours on this and i hit the web looking for some answers.

thx in advance.

Shawn

you might be doing it wrong? Both the remote and the aircraft needs one short press followed by a long press to turn on and off.

Doh! i thought that as for the remote only.. can't believe i didnt try that.. its on right now but the back light is flashing yellow, which i think it means its not connected.. i will try connecting to it again in a few

thx for the reply

Check that you have the aircraft switched to RC and not WI-FI that's most likely the issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada