DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New ! Cinematic Control Pods. RC / RC PRO / SC

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Flying with Our New ! Control Pods offer an entirely new control over your drone, and its a game Changer as the Testimonials come in.

2023-02-17_22h48_55.png

Game Changer ! No matter how you do it.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.. Land on the Water and the Premium Version of Flight Control over your drone.

All of the FORUM MEMBERS will get Two Color Designs of there Choice : Black / Gray Red / Black Neon Blue / Black or Black / Sea Foam Gray an Black Lunar Purple :

2023-02-17_22h48_05.png 2023-02-22_03h40_34.png2023-02-22_03h32_3711.png

Attachments

• 2023-02-25_13h39_19.png
    2023-02-25_13h39_19.png
    689.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 2023-02-25_13h42_38.png
    2023-02-25_13h42_38.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Can we just purchase the parts that goes over the sticks? And maybe the palm rest? Would love to try it on both of my RC N1's.

Reactions: Torque
Can we just purchase the parts that goes over the sticks? And maybe the palm rest? Would love to try it on both of my RC N1's.
No, you would loose the integrity of how stable the Control Pods are , as they fit inside those slots made my the Wet Suit Cover which provides there Stability and support

I will be posting the RC for the Mini 3 in a few days as well as the SC .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , and experience controlled flight.

Last edited:
No, you would loose the integrity of how stable the Control Pods are , as they fit inside those slots made my the Wet Suit Cover which provides there Stability and support

I will be posting the RC for the Mini 3 in a few days as well as the SC .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , and experience controlled flight.
Makes sense... thanks.
When you do have them ready for the RC-N1. Send me an invoice. I'll need 2 - 1 red, 1 black. And a rescue red suit for the mini 3 pro.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thanks for sharing!
The video goes black a 9:40 to the end.

Flying with Resistance offer an entirely new control over your drone, and its a game Changer as many awaken to the idea.
We tried all the versions , from Foam circles to Rubber Bands and we knew it was worth doing it right.

View attachment 161081

There are tons of cheaper versions out there, and one thing is for sure , if done right you will never go back to floppy sticks.

This was posted today and we could not agree more , no matter how you do it, Resistance flying is amazing for Cinematic smooth video and Control of your drone.

View attachment 161086

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.. Land on the Water and the Premium Version of Flight Control over your drone.

View attachment 161082
Flying with Resistance offer an entirely new control over your drone, and its a game Changer as many awaken to the idea.
We tried all the versions , from Foam circles to Rubber Bands and we knew it was worth doing it right.

View attachment 161081

There are tons of cheaper versions out there, and one thing is for sure , if done right you will never go back to floppy sticks.

This was posted today and we could not agree more , no matter how you do it, Resistance flying is amazing for Cinematic smooth video and Control of your drone.

View attachment 161086

Phantomrain.org

View attachment 161082 View attachment 161083View attachment 161084
An interesting idea/concept. Have an RCN1 controller and my sticks are way more firm than that. Most R/C airplane controllers have adjustable gimbals on them that you can adjust tension yourself. Is it possible that that controller has that option ? Just asking.

An interesting idea/concept. Have an RCN1 controller and my sticks are way more firm than that. Most R/C airplane controllers have adjustable gimbals on them that you can adjust tension yourself. Is it possible that that controller has that option ? Just asking.
I don't think any of us who come from flying fixed wing RC's treat our sticks like a springy doorstop!
However I do have a set of Cinesticks from that guy in Australia and really enjoy them.

Phantomrain let me know when you have them ready for the DJI RC. I will order!
I have one question and a very old complaint however. Do you still use the same adhesive as you did on the early Phantom wetsuits? I had one of your suits years ago on one of my Phantoms and for some forgotten reason I needed to remove it - that proved nearly impossible. It came off in pieces and I could not get the residue off and ended up having to purchase a new body for that drone. I don't know if it was the material the Phantoms were made from that made it so hard to cleanly remove or if it was just the adhesive? To be honest that has kept me from purchasing another suit. Are they removable now? Doesn't have to be reusable, just able to cleanly get the suit off if needed? Living in the Pacific Northwest this suit could be an asset - but I'm fickle at times and I might tire of the color or the feel and want to go back to stock.

I have one question and a very old complaint however. Do you still use the same adhesive as you did on the early Phantom wetsuits? I had one of your suits years ago on one of my Phantoms and for some forgotten reason I needed to remove it - that proved nearly impossible. It came off in pieces and I could not get the residue off and ended up having to purchase a new body for that drone. I don't know if it was the material the Phantoms were made from that made it so hard to cleanly remove or if it was just the adhesive? To be honest that has kept me from purchasing another suit. Are they removable now? Doesn't have to be reusable, just able to cleanly get the suit off if needed? Living in the Pacific Northwest this suit could be an asset - but I'm fickle at times and I might tire of the color or the feel and want to go back to stock.
There was a trick to the Phantom Wet Suit : Place the Drone in front of an ac vent over night , let it come back to room temp, and it would lift off on it own . than a little goo gone . We do use a different adhesive now so no worries.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , land on the Water. , fly with control.

The issue with Cinesticks is that they tried to remake the wheel , where my approach is try to keep as much of DJI design as possible and just improve upon what they already have in place.

Thus the Phantomrain Control pods offer a unique flying experience that is very satisfying to the touch that were already so familiar with.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , and our New ! Control Covers.

The issue with Cinesticks is that they tried to remake the wheel , where my approach is try to keep as much of DJI design as possible and just improve upon what they already have in place.

Thus the Phantomrain Control pods offer a unique flying experience that is very satisfying to the touch that were already so familiar with.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , and our New ! Control Covers.
I see your point on this. For me personally, I wouldn't want to buy the whole package for that amount of money if I only wanted the resistance on the sticks. That would leave me to buy the Cinesticks. I much prefer your design over the Cinesticks design though. I'm actually in the market to buy some but putting it off because of cost.

Last edited:
All the Forum Members will get there choice of Two Color Designs : Black Gray : Black : Rescue Red : Black: Neon Blue

You can choose Two Colors : Black / Gray Rescue Red / Black Or Neon blue an Black so fickle is good.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , and choose from Two Color on your Flight Control Cover !

• Love
Nice !!! I need to try one. This is excellent for beginners as well. They looks pretty nice.

Are they on the website?

I just got them posted on the website, Forum members get there choice of Two colors black and a color design plus two sets of Control Pods

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

Last edited:
Reactions: zeusfl and Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman