Join Us Now

New Product Launch ! Cinematic Control Pods for the RC / RC Pro and SC

We updated the Cinematic Control Pods : On the RC Pro / RC and the SC

Thank you for all the Feedback 🥳

*Manual Take off is easier
*Sport mode takes less pressure to engage
*No Break in time needed

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Last edited:
I like this a lot! The added resistance to movement will be very welcome. My biggest challenge is keeping it gentle.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Had a chance to test the New PODS : Shot some very smooth video , the pods made it possible for me to do it.

Had a chance to test the New PODS : Shot some very smooth video , the pods made it possible for me to do it.

How one prevents a water droplets from building up on the lens when flying in the rain? It is all well and good to have a rain coat for the drone, and your product looks amazing but the whole purpose of flying a drone is to either take photos or videos, right? And if the lens has water droplets on it or just one in the FOV, doesn't that ruin all photos and videos?? Just wondering.

How one prevents a water droplets from building up on the lens when flying in the rain? It is all well and good to have a rain coat for the drone, and your product looks amazing but the whole purpose of flying a drone is to either take photos or videos, right? And if the lens has water droplets on it or just one in the FOV, doesn't that ruin all photos and videos?? Just wondering.
I have over 100 videos but I think this video demonstrates how well the DJI lens handles the rain and how almost every picture we post is taken in the Rain and yet you rarely see the rain at all.

I like this because this is kind of severe rain but you can identify that the lens is never really compromised for long

This is also a good video again showing how hard its raining and yet the stunning pictures of the Lightning and sky that can be captured

I have over 100 videos but I think this video demonstrates how well the DJI lens handles the rain and how almost every picture we post is taken in the Rain and yet you rarely see the rain at all.

I like this because this is kind of severe rain but you can identify that the lens is never really compromised for long

This is also a good video again showing how hard its raining and yet the stunning pictures of the Lightning and sky that can be captured

Thanks for the samples. That is interesting and surprising that the droplets pose almost no issue while shooting video

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas