DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot / 1st attempt at Mavic Mini skin - included template

wildarmtins

Reactions
Hi all!

Just checking in, been happily flying (except for one incident with a waterfall in Wales which left me with some scars, mental and physical) my Mavic Mini since July and have been lurking on the forums for a while now so figured I'd attempt to make my first post useful. I have included a template and which I used to make a (slightly gappy) skin on my MM using the Mrs' Cricut Joy and some teal Vinyl.
It's not perfect, but after a bit of resizing, it worked fine ?
Anyhoo, hope to get to know you guys a little better and hope to wring every bit of information I can out of you all ?
Cheers,
Ben

Attachments

• chrome_NJTjwfwmmr.png
    chrome_NJTjwfwmmr.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 128
  • mavic skin 1.jpg
    mavic skin 1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 118
  • mavic skin 2.jpg
    mavic skin 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 113
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find support and advise here. We look forward to your contribution and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!
We also have a few Mavic Mini skins HERE and HERE. We went with a minimalistic approach to keep the weight under 250g.
mmracepres1.jpg
mmracepres2.jpg
mmskinp2.jpg
mmskinp4.jpg

Nice skin - I Have an orange skin on my Mini, but I'm taking pieces off as I think it's a bit too Nuclear Orange for my liking, but will come in handy if it emergency lands somewhere and I can see in instantly.

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky