DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot (also) in Hampshire UK

Longstride

Reactions
Hi folks,

Been flying cheap Chinese drones for a few years, as well as my cousins Phantom 4, but just last week I treated myself to a shiny new Mavic Air and am LOVING it!

I'm into wildlife and nature photography and films, but I'm just finding my feet with this awesome new format.

Figured I'd get clued up, learn from the community and get involved.

I had no idea what I was doing in Final Cut but I'm learning! Today I had my first crash thanks to a low battery "return to home" which happened under a tree branch! Drone is fine!

Cheers

Glenn

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome, enjoy, some fabulous experience and tips on here.

Reactions: Longstride
Hi folks,

Been flying cheap Chinese drones for a few years, as well as my cousins Phantom 4, but just last week I treated myself to a shiny new Mavic Air and am LOVING it!

I'm into wildlife and nature photography and films, but I'm just finding my feet with this awesome new format.

Figured I'd get clued up, learn from the community and get involved.

I had no idea what I was doing in Final Cut but I'm learning! Today I had my first crash thanks to a low battery "return to home" which happened under a tree branch! Drone is fine!

Cheers

Glenn
Howdy from Wyoming @Longstride , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_