DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot check in - Somerset. UK.

Mavkeb

Reactions
Hello all.
Joined the forum a little while ago whilst waiting patiently for the green light from my financial adviser (wife).
Got my Mavic 2 days ago.
Weather has restricted me to just a couple of short, close and low flights in the garden on beginner mode and tripod mode.
Kept with .400 FW out of the box and using Go4 with an iPhone 6s with no problems at all except my newbiness ( and not exactly pushing the boundaries )
Absolutely loving it. Praying for better weather now.
Thanks for all the useful resources here.

Note to all UK potential buyers. I got mine online at John Lewis for the 2 year warranty. Just wondering what they would do if I had to send it back minus the Mavic because of a flyaway scenario? "Never knowingly undersold"?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome.
Great site to find for Mavic owners, very active forum and loads of good info . . . just looking through tpast threads and using the search function is a must to check first, as much is already out there.

Lots of good (or rather, bad) flyaway threads here.
Seems more times it is simple things that were pilot errors, not always, but most often.
Very good tips to help pause flight to gather your situation awareness to recover, always good to prepare mentally for what to do if it ever happens.

Reactions: Mavkeb
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello all.
Joined the forum a little while ago whilst waiting patiently for the green light from my financial adviser (wife).
Got my Mavic 2 days ago.
Weather has restricted me to just a couple of short, close and low flights in the garden on beginner mode and tripod mode.
Kept with .400 FW out of the box and using Go4 with an iPhone 6s with no problems at all except my newbiness ( and not exactly pushing the boundaries )
Absolutely loving it. Praying for better weather now.
Thanks for all the useful resources here.

Note to all UK potential buyers. I got mine online at John Lewis for the 2 year warranty. Just wondering what they would do if I had to send it back minus the Mavic because of a flyaway scenario? "Never knowingly undersold"?
Howdy from Wyoming Mavkeb, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot