Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New Pilot from NJ

OspreyDroneAviation

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a new Mavic owner and operator from South Jersey. Glad to be part of the community!

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Carljames72

Reaction score
Just joined myself. I am in Morris County. Any recommendations on good spots? I have a couple here. Mostly over bodies of water or hikes up small mountains. Not many knowledgeable people on drones where I live. It has been a trial and error process for sure.

aokusman

Reaction score
Just joined myself. I am in Morris County. Any recommendations on good spots? I have a couple here. Mostly over bodies of water or hikes up small mountains. Not many knowledgeable people on drones where I live. It has been a trial and error process for sure.
Blueberry hill is gibbsboro

macoman

Reaction score
Blueberry hill is gibbsboro
I went few weeks ago to blueberry hills and there are too many bugs around. Not a good experience I found. I recommend better Laurel run park. It have a big open field that can go for miles. Excellent park for drone enthusiast.

aokusman

Reaction score
I went few weeks ago to blueberry hills and there are too many bugs around. Not a good experience I found. I recommend better Laurel run park. It have a big open field that can go for miles. Excellent park for drone enthusiast.
Never had a big issue with bugs, last time I went was in May. Will check out laurel park when I’m back in country. Good to have various locations to fly.

Carljames72

Reaction score
Bugs are everywhere when it’s hot and humid. I got destroyed by mosquitos at 8am this morning flying near a river and the next spot it was knats. I called it day early.. both those places look good. If you guys every hit northern NJ I would check out the Appalachian trail in Vernon. There are some big open areas and the scenery is pretty awesome.

Reactions: macoman

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a new Mavic owner and operator from South Jersey. Glad to be part of the community!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Doug D

Reaction score
Hi Carl, I live & work out of Mt. Olive. Just about anywhere in Sussex Ct is nice. I drive around in the area a lot & there are so many scenic views. Just take a drive up rt 565, you won't be sorry. Watch out for Sussex Airport

Carljames72

Reaction score
Hi Carl, I live & work out of Mt. Olive. Just about anywhere in Sussex Ct is nice. I drive around in the area a lot & there are so many scenic views. Just take a drive up rt 565, you won't be sorry. Watch out for Sussex Airport
Small world. I lived in Vernon for about 7 years I know the area well. I live in Boonton now. I know Mt Olive also.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all,

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

macoman

Reaction score
Anyone from South Jersey? I am planning to go tomorrow in the morning to the Laurel Run Park. I am taking with me the mavic pro platinum.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M-AP