DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from NJ

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Just joined myself. I am in Morris County. Any recommendations on good spots? I have a couple here. Mostly over bodies of water or hikes up small mountains. Not many knowledgeable people on drones where I live. It has been a trial and error process for sure.

Just joined myself. I am in Morris County. Any recommendations on good spots? I have a couple here. Mostly over bodies of water or hikes up small mountains. Not many knowledgeable people on drones where I live. It has been a trial and error process for sure.

Blueberry hill is gibbsboro

Blueberry hill is gibbsboro
I went few weeks ago to blueberry hills and there are too many bugs around. Not a good experience I found. I recommend better Laurel run park. It have a big open field that can go for miles. Excellent park for drone enthusiast.

I went few weeks ago to blueberry hills and there are too many bugs around. Not a good experience I found. I recommend better Laurel run park. It have a big open field that can go for miles. Excellent park for drone enthusiast.

Never had a big issue with bugs, last time I went was in May. Will check out laurel park when I’m back in country. Good to have various locations to fly.

Bugs are everywhere when it’s hot and humid. I got destroyed by mosquitos at 8am this morning flying near a river and the next spot it was knats. I called it day early.. both those places look good. If you guys every hit northern NJ I would check out the Appalachian trail in Vernon. There are some big open areas and the scenery is pretty awesome.

Reactions: macoman
Hey all,

I'm a new Mavic owner and operator from South Jersey. Glad to be part of the community!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hi Carl, I live & work out of Mt. Olive. Just about anywhere in Sussex Ct is nice. I drive around in the area a lot & there are so many scenic views. Just take a drive up rt 565, you won't be sorry. Watch out for Sussex Airport [emoji4]

Hi Carl, I live & work out of Mt. Olive. Just about anywhere in Sussex Ct is nice. I drive around in the area a lot & there are so many scenic views. Just take a drive up rt 565, you won't be sorry. Watch out for Sussex Airport [emoji4]
Small world. I lived in Vernon for about 7 years I know the area well. I live in Boonton now. I know Mt Olive also.

Hey all,

I'm a new Mavic owner and operator from South Jersey. Glad to be part of the community!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Anyone from South Jersey? I am planning to go tomorrow in the morning to the Laurel Run Park. I am taking with me the mavic pro platinum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS