Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New Pilot From San Diego CA

SD-Pilot

Reaction score
Hello Everyone - I’m happy to report that I’m a proud new owner of a Mavic Air. I fly a P4 at work but I’m LOVING the portability of my new Air. I won’t lie, I’ve had some errors with the compass and IMU, but overall, I’m loving this drone. I’ve been reading a lot of posts on this site and there’s some great info/idea sharing going on here. Thanks in advance for everyone’s exepertise. Cheers -Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello Everyone - I’m happy to report that I’m a proud new owner of a Mavic Air. I fly a PS4 at work but I’m LOVING the portability of my new Air. I won’t lie, I’ve had some errors with the compass and IMU, but overall, I’m loving this drone. I’ve been reading a lot of posts on this site and there’s some great info/idea sharing going on here. Thanks in advance for everyone’s exepertise. Cheers -Chris
Howdy from Wyoming @SD-Pilot , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: SD-Pilot

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone - I’m happy to report that I’m a proud new owner of a Mavic Air. I fly a P4 at work but I’m LOVING the portability of my new Air. I won’t lie, I’ve had some errors with the compass and IMU, but overall, I’m loving this drone. I’ve been reading a lot of posts on this site and there’s some great info/idea sharing going on here. Thanks in advance for everyone’s exepertise. Cheers -Chris
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtmarich1985