DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Sydney, Australia

Grakat

Reactions
Hello Everyone

I have just picked up my first drone a few days ago and once I had completed all the firmware updates was very happy with my first flight. I found that it was easy to control and the whole package was intuitive. Looking forward to learning more and unleashing the drone.

I am yet to venture into Sports mode, I think that can wait until I am at my rural block. Main objectives for now is mastering the flying and my photography techniques.

Regards
Graham

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello Everyone

I have just picked up my first drone a few days ago and once I had completed all the firmware updates was very happy with my first flight. I found that it was easy to control and the whole package was intuitive. Looking forward to learning more and unleashing the drone.

I am yet to venture into Sports mode, I think that can wait until I am at my rural block. Main objectives for now is mastering the flying and my photography techniques.

Regards
Graham
Howdy from Wyoming Grakat, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome! YouTube is a great place for how-to's and how-not-to's. Get out to some open space and enjoy!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear