DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from the San Francisco Bay Area

Fly Girl

Reactions
Hello Drone Pilots,
I recently received a Mavic 2 Pro. I've only taken a couple of flights with it and I am very excited to learn how to fly it and everything that has to do with drone piloting. Any suggestions for hands on flight training, and preparation for taking the 107 test will be most appreciated!
I am very grateful to have found this site.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Fly Girl
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

I have found that Gold Seal UAV Ground School to be 2nd to none in the industry. Plus they offer "Pass or Refund your $$ guarantee" and they are an Approved Vendor here on our forum. This means they help keep this forum FREE for the rest of us.

Hello Drone Pilots,
I recently received a Mavic 2 Pro. I've only taken a couple of flights with it and I am very excited to learn how to fly it and everything that has to do with drone piloting. Any suggestions for hands on flight training, and preparation for taking the 107 test will be most appreciated!
I am very grateful to have found this site.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

RTFM, Watch plenty of youtube videos on setting and techniques.
Practice Practice Practice...

Onward and upward....

Reactions: Fly Girl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22