DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in Birmingham, UK

BrumLee

Reactions
Having taken the plunge and gone for the Mavic AIR, I just need a day that isn't windy to get some practice in. I'm in North Birmingham but looking to have days out and capturing footage of some of the wonderful scenery that we'll have in a few weeks.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: BrumLee
Having taken the plunge and gone for the Mavic AIR, I just need a day that isn't windy to get some practice in. I'm in North Birmingham but looking to have days out and capturing footage of some of the wonderful scenery that we'll have in a few weeks.
Howdy from Wyoming @BrumLee , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question.

If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

We look forward to your postings, enjoy the forum.

Roll on warmer weather. Its -3 C in Shrewsbury

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question.

If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

We look forward to your postings, enjoy the forum.

Roll on warmer weather. Its -3 C in Shrewsbury

Hi Deltamike. Are you able to fly over The Wrekin? I've driven past there many times and image you'd get some good aerial shots.

Hi Deltamike. Are you able to fly over The Wrekin? I've driven past there many times and image you'd get some good aerial shots.

No I havent yet. Something I have been meaning to do, however, there are far better landscape shots over at Church Stretton way on the Long Mynd and Caer Caradoc. A bit of walking involved - but where isn't? You have to watch out for the Shawbury choppers coming over together with the odd Chinook.

I am fed up with lugging my P3A back pack all over the place so I am seriously thinking of converting to an Air or converting my P3A to a Mavic with the conversion kit. Decisions - decisions !!!!!!! :confused:

No I havent yet. Something I have been meaning to do, however, there are far better landscape shots over at Church Stretton way on the Long Mynd and Caer Caradoc. A bit of walking involved - but where isn't? You have to watch out for the Shawbury choppers coming over together with the odd Chinook.

I am fed up with lugging my P3A back pack all over the place so I am seriously thinking of converting to an Air or converting my P3A to a Mavic with the conversion kit. Decisions - decisions !!!!!!! :confused:

You've mentioned places I haven't been to in years but still have fond memories of. Soon as I get a second battery I'll be heading over that way and on to Snowdonia. Seems a shame to go all that way and only get 15-18 minutes footage.

Reactions: deltamike
You've mentioned places I haven't been to in years but still have fond memories of. Soon as I get a second battery I'll be heading over that way and on to Snowdonia. Seems a shame to go all that way and only get 15-18 minutes footage.

PM sent.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR QUICK START GUIDE: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air Quick Start Guide v1.0 .pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851