DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - Lakewood, OH

TimboAngelo

Reactions
Hi guys and gals,

I'm a new pilot from the Lakewood area and just purchased my second drone, a Mavic Mini. My first was a Spark roughly 3 weeks ago and had a blast flying it but just couldn't tolerate the short battery life and very bad wifi reception from remote to drone. I'm not much of a video guy but do really enjoy flying cool places and doing long flights. Hoping to learn to understand the video and photography part of drones as I progress. I have flown the Mini twice since I got it and it does seem to have a bit of a better range/connectivity to the remote in my urban area.

If anyone is close by and would like to fly with a newbie, let me know!

Tim

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

welcome to the forum,would love to fly with you ,but as you can see i am rather a long long way away

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
If you haven’t got it here’s a link to the full 60 page DJI manual for your drone. Scroll down a bit on the linked page below for that and more;

Reactions: TimboAngelo
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi guys and gals,

I'm a new pilot from the Lakewood area and just purchased my second drone, a Mavic Mini. My first was a Spark roughly 3 weeks ago and had a blast flying it but just couldn't tolerate the short battery life and very bad wifi reception from remote to drone. I'm not much of a video guy but do really enjoy flying cool places and doing long flights. Hoping to learn to understand the video and photography part of drones as I progress. I have flown the Mini twice since I got it and it does seem to have a bit of a better range/connectivity to the remote in my urban area.

If anyone is close by and would like to fly with a newbie, let me know!

Tim
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925