DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - Lakewood, OH

TimboAngelo

Reactions
Hi guys and gals,

I'm a new pilot from the Lakewood area and just purchased my second drone, a Mavic Mini. My first was a Spark roughly 3 weeks ago and had a blast flying it but just couldn't tolerate the short battery life and very bad wifi reception from remote to drone. I'm not much of a video guy but do really enjoy flying cool places and doing long flights. Hoping to learn to understand the video and photography part of drones as I progress. I have flown the Mini twice since I got it and it does seem to have a bit of a better range/connectivity to the remote in my urban area.

If anyone is close by and would like to fly with a newbie, let me know!

Tim

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

welcome to the forum,would love to fly with you ,but as you can see i am rather a long long way away

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
If you haven’t got it here’s a link to the full 60 page DJI manual for your drone. Scroll down a bit on the linked page below for that and more;

Reactions: TimboAngelo
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi guys and gals,

I'm a new pilot from the Lakewood area and just purchased my second drone, a Mavic Mini. My first was a Spark roughly 3 weeks ago and had a blast flying it but just couldn't tolerate the short battery life and very bad wifi reception from remote to drone. I'm not much of a video guy but do really enjoy flying cool places and doing long flights. Hoping to learn to understand the video and photography part of drones as I progress. I have flown the Mini twice since I got it and it does seem to have a bit of a better range/connectivity to the remote in my urban area.

If anyone is close by and would like to fly with a newbie, let me know!

Tim
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes