DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot On Mavic : Bali - Indonesia

kecap84

Reactions
Hi Greater from Indonesia.
ita good to be a big Mavic Family, im just new here on mavic (moving from Yunnec Q500) nice to found this Page. and yeahhh more Great when i found there is on apps too, realy help me for this bird.

My Name its Yan im living on Bali Indonesia right now, if you stay near or just traveling maybe have a plan on this beautiful island please let me know and we can fly together.

dbd6d42d3db80a358ecef9f2ef325df4.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: kecap84
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
thanks my man for quick respon. yeah its realy nice because make my life easier when this thread on Native Apps.

Reactions: dirkclod
ita good to be a big Mavic Family, im just new here on mavic (moving from Yunnec Q500) nice to found this Page. and yeahhh more Great when i found there is on apps too, realy help me for this bird.

My Name its Yan im living on Bali Indonesia right now, if you stay near or just traveling maybe have a plan on this beautiful island please let me know and we can fly together.

Howdy from Wyoming kecap84, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I will be in Denpasar in April, where in Bali are you located?. Will be nice to meet you to fly together.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syron