Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New Pilot St Louis Area.

KyserPhoto

Reaction score
Recently moved to Wentzville and just got a Mavic Pro Platinum. Finally did a few test flights today and am loving it although a little nervous. :)

Reactions: dirkclod

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: KyserPhoto

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Recently moved to Wentzville and just got a Mavic Pro Platinum. Finally did a few test flights today and am loving it although a little nervous. :)
Howdy from Wyoming @KyserPhoto , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: KyserPhoto

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Hick

Reaction score
KyserPhoto,
I also live in Wentzville. Just bought a Mavic Pro on July 4th so I could watch the fireworks from above my house.
Nice to abother from Wentzville.

Former Member

Reaction score
Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Hick

Reaction score
Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.
Thanks for the info. So far I've not had any issues, but I'll keep you in mind if I do.

Reactions: Former Member

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eduardoburneo