DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot St Louis Area.

KyserPhoto

Reactions
Recently moved to Wentzville and just got a Mavic Pro Platinum. Finally did a few test flights today and am loving it although a little nervous. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: KyserPhoto
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Recently moved to Wentzville and just got a Mavic Pro Platinum. Finally did a few test flights today and am loving it although a little nervous. :)
Howdy from Wyoming @KyserPhoto , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

KyserPhoto,
I also live in Wentzville. Just bought a Mavic Pro on July 4th so I could watch the fireworks from above my house.
Nice to abother from Wentzville.

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.
Thanks for the info. So far I've not had any issues, but I'll keep you in mind if I do.

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121