DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot tips pleaseeee

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Rob Hi
I cannot find location setting on the app, even with the instructions.
Am I just stupid?

Fixed up now Kenwood? I got it on safari ok
Fixed up now Kenwood? I got it on safari ok
Ahh very well Deano Fyi I use flightradar24 for planes in my area lots of traffic and B4UFLY on my iPhone. These guys here may have some better apps for now it works for me. Be well down there. K

Last edited:
G’day from Aus... new member here.
First time pilot looking for tips (Mavic Pro Platinum)

Welcome, I'm relatively new to this as well and I can tell you one thing for sure...READ EVERYTHING! Go thru the manuals, read and interact in this forum etc. I have learned so much from all these great folks on here. If you have question that you can't find after searching and reading everything ask it here and you will receive more info that you ever expected! Good Luck and Safe Flying!

Welcome, I'm relatively new to this as well and I can tell you one thing for sure...READ EVERYTHING! Go thru the manuals, read and interact in this forum etc. I have learned so much from all these great folks on here. If you have question that you can't find after searching and reading everything ask it here and you will receive more info that you ever expected! Good Luck and Safe Flying!

I can’t agree enough.. so much to read/view/learn that there’s no time left for flying hahahaaha
Keeping my MPP in immaculate condition.

From me and I’m sure all other first timers A BIG SHOUT OUT to the experienced for sharing their knowledge. I know I look forward to sharing and helping down the track sometime

G'day mate!

I'm new here too and my best tips are to take it really slowly until you have mastered each movement completely

Watch as many youtube vids as you can get your hands on

Start in beginner mode and stay there for a long time. Its more forgiving

Start in wide open areas well away from trees and other things than will hurt you drone

Don’t let people anywhere near you when you are flying. Kids are a PITA because they don’t take no for an answer. Both of my crashes have been when people approached me wanting to talk. Now I just land before talking to them

Practice and then more practice

Keep your camera movements as smooth as possible. Small actions are always best

Always be aware of bloody kites and eagles. They don’t like drones. Even small swallows will swoop you

Most of all enjoy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections