DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New props for my Mavic 2 pro

never seen white props for n M2P the white ones are for the white MP1 try selecting your model and see what comes up

My Mavic 2 pro needs new props. I went on the DJI site but only see the white replacements and not the black. What am I missing??
You are missing the best prop's for the Mavic 2 Pro, made by Master Airscrew ...

You are missing the best prop's for the Mavic 2 Pro, made by Master Airscrew ...

First of all, I figured out I get a black and white in a pair DUH, my bad. BY that I mean the corresponding motor color.
Second, They are listed as low noise for the Mavic 2. Is this the standard prop?
Third... Do I need to adjust gain or are they plug and fly with the master airscrew?

First of all, I figured out I get a black and white in a pair DUH, my bad. BY that I mean the corresponding motor color.
Second, They are listed as low noise for the Mavic 2. Is this the standard prop?
Third... Do I need to adjust gain or are they plug and fly with the master airscrew?
The Master Airscrew [MAS] range is a 3rd Party prop made for the Mav' 2 Pro by one of the most well established and reputable model aircraft propellor makers in the business (more than 40 years experience). So - no - these are not DJI manufactured prop's but are a definite upgrade. You can buy black and while sets of MAS prop's, but they are sold as sets of 4, so you'd need two sets to match the 'motor colours'. Master Airscrew prop's don't need any GAIN adjustment to fly on the M2P.

If you want the stock DJI prop's for the Mav' 2 Pro, these only come in one colour set and one design. They can be searched for using their model name ... "8743 Low-Noise Propellor".

The Master Airscrew [MAS] range is a 3rd Party prop made for the Mav' 2 Pro by one of the most well established and reputable model aircraft propellor makers in the business (more than 40 years experience). So - no - these are not DJI manufactured prop's but are a definite upgrade. You can buy black and while sets of MAS prop's, but they are sold as sets of 4, so you'd need two sets to match the 'motor colours'. Master Airscrew prop's don't need any GAIN adjustment to fly on the M2P.

If you want the stock DJI prop's for the Mav' 2 Pro, these only come in one colour set and one design. They can be searched for using their model name ... "8743 Low-Noise Propellor".

ive read other posts saying they had to adjust gain. But I’ll try them. Thanks

ive read other posts saying they had to adjust gain. But I’ll try them. Thanks
I'm starting to get a tingle here o_O ... You mentioned black and white prop's above, and you are now mentioning GAIN adjustment for MAS prop's ... In your original post, you say that your Mavic 2 Pro needs prop's - but its sounding like you may have a Mavic Air - or are looking at information about the Mavic Air?
The Mavic Air definitely does have a requirement to change GAIN settings in Go4 when you put MAS prop's on it ... But no - the Mavic 2 Pro does not.
Have a look at this review vid' for the MAS prop's on Mavic 2 Pro ...

Reactions: pelagic_one
I'm starting to get a tingle here o_O ... You mentioned black and white prop's above, and you are now mentioning GAIN adjustment for MAS prop's ... In your original post, you say that your Mavic 2 Pro needs prop's - but its sounding like you may have a Mavic Air - or are looking at information about the Mavic Air?
The Mavic Air definitely does have a requirement to change GAIN settings in Go4 when you put MAS prop's on it ... But no - the Mavic 2 Pro does not.
Have a look at this review vid' for the MAS prop's on Mavic 2 Pro ...

Sorry, it’s a Mav 2. When I mentioned B&H I meant the motor color designation.

I started using these and they work well no adjustments required.
They seem much quieter.

Sorry, it’s a Mav 2. When I mentioned B&H I meant the motor color designation.
I bought 2 sets of master air screw propellers for my mavic 2 pro and zoom the orange and the blue and work perfectly they come in a set of 4 propellers per set and didn’t have to change any settings

The MAS props for the M2P & M2Z do not require any adjustments at all. I have the orange set on my M2Z and they are great. Completely plug and play, no adjustments at all. They come in a complete set of 4 (2 CW & 2 CCW).

Swear by the MAS props . . .as noted, plug and play for a pleasant acoustic pitch . . .look nice too.

Attachments

• AF6F27F2-2ABE-4723-A157-78D756E97E37.jpeg
    AF6F27F2-2ABE-4723-A157-78D756E97E37.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 064A3E8A-7775-4F95-9DDA-6536CD3E61C7.jpeg
    064A3E8A-7775-4F95-9DDA-6536CD3E61C7.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: FoxhallGH
I recently replaced my DJI props with the MAS Stealth props. The color options are pretty cool, but the lower pitch and perceived quieter sound is noticeable. I almost didn’t hear my M2P on an inbound return...not until it was 50 feet above me.

077C4080-399D-479C-98A4-55B10F5A5C81.jpeg

I have heards the tips bending when storing in the Flymore bag and my PGYtech propellor holder on the bottom kinked them too. So I have cut the end off the holder as others have done so the tips dont foul up on it. I have reached out to MAS about this to put a warning that they may not be compatible with some propellor holders. They said thanks for the suggestion!

I have heards the tips bending when storing in the Flymore bag and my PGYtech propellor holder on the bottom kinked them too. So I have cut the end off the holder as others have done so the tips dont foul up on it. I have reached out to MAS about this to put a warning that they may not be compatible with some propellor holders. They said thanks for the suggestion!
I just take my MAS prop's off my Mavic and store them separately in the bag that MAS provide. That way, they are under no pressure or distortion while the Mavic is being stored or transported.

I just take my MAS prop's off my Mavic and store them separately in the bag that MAS provide. That way, they are under no pressure or distortion while the Mavic is being stored or transported.
I just got a set in and the bag seems to be gone they came in a little box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78