DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW RELEASE! Portable Charging Station for Mavic - DroneMax M10

Advexure

Reactions
Say hello to the all new DroneMax M10, a portable charging station specifically designed for DJI Mavic Pro owners. Keep your batteries charging while on the go! The DroneMax has been engineered for Mavic Batteries and is the latest addition to the DroneMax lineup and the World's 1st Portable Drone Battery Charging Station!

Buy DroneMax M10 Mavic Battery Charging Station

DroneMax M10.png

We've been very impressed with the quality of the M10 and are very happy to share this product with our fellow Mavic owners. Everything from the build quality, functionality, durability, and even down to the packaging, DroneMax is a high quality complement to all Mavic setups.

Highlights
  • Charge up to 2 Mavic Batteries simultaneously on the go.
  • 20% faster charging than DJI original battery charger
  • Provides one extra charge per battery, or two extra charges for one battery.
  • Suitable for airline travel (under 100Wh rating capacity)
  • USB charging port for your iPad, iPhone or other mobile devices (5V/2.4A output)
  • 2.2 pounds
  • Portable and durable
  • Built-in LED flashlight
  • Hardshell carrying case included

DroneMax M10 - 1.jpg
DroneMax M10 - 2.jpg
DroneMax M10 - 3.jpg
DroneMax M10 - 4.jpg

Feel free to reach out with any questions pertaining to the DroneMax. All pre-orders for the DroneMax M10 for Mavic are now fulfilled and units are available and IN STOCK on a limited basis.

Learn more about the DroneMax M10 here: DroneMax – Portable Battery Charger for Mavic Pro

Looking for more charging capacity? Check out the A40 model: DroneMax A40 Drone Battery Charging Station
  • Charge up to 4 batteries at the same time
  • Charging cables for Mavic Batteries included
  • Yields about 240 minutes of flight time
  • Charges all Mavic batteries within 70 minutes.
  • Also compatible with Phantom 3 and Phantom 4 batteries
DroneMax A40.png

If you have any questions pertaining to the DroneMax, please don't hesitate to reach out. We've been using the DroneMax on a regular basis and really enjoy the simplicity and high quality build that DroneMax has to offer.

Safe flying! :cool:
-The Advexure Team

Last edited:
This charger seems like a high quality product. If someone were to go a remote location for a weekend, or overnight, this would be perfect.

So for $130 you can charge 2 batteries in an hour or for $160 you can have 2 fully charged batteries.

More like 1h30, the "20% faster" only applies to single battery.
Then you have to charge the thingy for 4 hours, i.e. 2-4 times slower than the 2 Mavic batteries you could buy instead. How pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: tribar
May I suggest that on the battery connectors, you should/could change them to a 90 degree setup, that way you can still lay the batteries flat and have zero stress on the cables when connected and charging.

So it's a battery to charge your batteries?

Correct, a portable charging station allowing charging while out in the field or on the go.

So for $130 you can charge 2 batteries in an hour or for $160 you can have 2 fully charged batteries.

Comes down to the convenience of maintaining less batteries/chargers. Also provide simultaneous charging unlike the DJI Charging Hub.

What is the power output at the drone charging port?

Output for Drone Charging Port (with Mavic Batteries): DC 13.05V / 6A x 1 or 3A x 2
Output for USB Port: 5V / 2.4A x1 (SCT)

This charger seems like a high quality product. If someone were to go a remote location for a weekend, or overnight, this would be perfect.

Very high quality, Energen's build quality is quite amazing. They really pay attention to the small details which has been awesome to see from them.

May I suggest that on the battery connectors, you should/could change them to a 90 degree setup, that way you can still lay the batteries flat and have zero stress on the cables when connected and charging.

This was one of the first recommendations we made to the product engineers at Energen ;) I've just been leaning the batteries against the side rubber silicone that protects the station. They can also stand well on the top front of the battery. Definitely agree that a 90 degree connector would help but also it's never a bad thing to set batteries at a position for maximum heat dispersion while charging.

I'm thinking the same, why not just buy an extra battery or two ? Maybe I can see a use if you have different batteries/drones etc.
Exactly. To solve the one battery at a time charging hub bit, I have two car chargers. Another car charger isn't nearly as expensive. *shrug*

I get it as a niche product for backpackers and stuff, but the small one can only charge two flight packs before it needs recharged itself....negating the "off the grid" factor.

If it had fast solar or crank charging ability, it might be more interesting as an off grid device.

Reactions: Advexure
Comes down to the convenience of maintaining less batteries/chargers. Also provide simultaneous charging unlike the DJI Charging Hub.
Maintaining batteries? Never really been an issue. I can't see having more batteries as a negative in any way. Though, in that same line of thinking, you could say that "maintaining" the charger would be just as difficult. That is, it needs to be charged so that you can then charge the batteries. So it takes twice as much charging.

Good that the product is on the market. Options are always good. I just see the price point as a little high as it's value is that of two Mavic batteries.

Reactions: Mavman
Maintaining batteries? Never really been an issue. I can't see having more batteries as a negative in any way. Though, in that same line of thinking, you could say that "maintaining" the charger would be just as difficult. That is, it needs to be charged so that you can then charge the batteries. So it takes twice as much charging.

Good that the product is on the market. Options are always good. I just see the price point as a little high as it's value is that of two Mavic batteries.

Great discussion and feedback. So far we've been seeing most of the demand for the M10 come from those who are constantly on the go and often away from power. I know in our showroom the guys/gals I've worked with have been outdoors adventurers, campers, hikers, adventure photographers, and folks along that segment.

Appreciate your thoughts, @tcope.

I've been looking for a solution like this for an upcoming 15 day backpacking trip. But as others mentioned, I don't see enough benefit over buying 2 additional batteries. Maybe if they can bring down the price point then it would start to make sense. Otherwise 30$ is worth doubling the times I have to charge batteries.

I see no mention of this device being able to charge the Remote Controller without damaging the accumulator. What's the point of having the ability to charge numerous batteries if it won't charge the remote controller?

DJI specifically notes that using anything other than their dedicated charging block to charge the remote could damage the accumulator.

Perhaps I missed something?

Bud

Great discussion and feedback. So far we've been seeing most of the demand for the M10 come from those who are constantly on the go and often away from power. I know in our showroom the guys/gals I've worked with have been outdoors adventurers, campers, hikers, adventure photographers, and folks along that segment.

I see no mention of this device being able to charge the Remote Controller without damaging the accumulator. What's the point of having the ability to charge numerous batteries if it won't charge the remote controller?

DJI specifically notes that using anything other than their dedicated charging block to charge the remote could damage the accumulator.

Perhaps I missed something?

Bud

What is an accumulator in the electronics world? Is that an odd way of saying capacitor? DJI has never said you must charge the RC with only the power brick.

What is an accumulator in the electronics world? Is that an odd way of saying capacitor? DJI has never said you must charge the RC with only the power brick.

@Ursus Horribilis Would you mind sharing some additional information on where this information was sourced? We also have not heard of this information and have been charging Mavic RC's since last October with power supplies other than the DJI charger without issue. More information would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Isn't the idea of the product more like being able to charge/recharge your drone batteries out in the field? I don't see this as a "competition" to extra batteries, really more a "complement".
Just thinking out loud here... If I am out and about, I bring my batteries, however many I have, with this product, if and when I used up all of the batteries, I still get to use them at least one more time... Otherwise, once my batteries run out, I have to go home...

I guess I think of it like the battery banks we all carry with us for our cell phones. Its not like they can charge my phone more than 2 - 3 times... but I still carry them just in case when I need a charge / boost. Looks like the DroneMax M10 is at least partially for that purpose.

There are many times where I say to myself I wish I have a few more minutes on my battery so i can really finish or make sure I am finished with whatever I am doing with the Mavic.

Just a thought...

This would be a great built in option with a voltmeter for the Titan Drones Tactical case. (James, can you see it?!!)

I've been thinking about this some more. Usually I shy away from running the batteries down past 30% - to avoid any return to home issues. I have 3 batteries currently. If I run them all down to 30% each then this charger could power them back up to 95% each. Seems like a good way to maximize my current batteries.

Tell me if this logic makes sense: Buying this charger for $130, I would get 195% battery charge (3 @ 65%). If I bought two new batteries for $160, I would get 140% battery charge (2 @ 70%. So I'd actually get more charge for less money.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000