DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New symptom

Towlem

Reactions
So i burned through a couple of batteries thi evening in my neibiurhood checking the woods for deer.... on my second flight - returning home with 23% remaining on the battery (after landing) I powered everyttning down the way I have for over two hundred flights.... and my MPP - after. Hitting the battery switch the customary two times left my MPP with the rear status light flashing a slow red and the LEDs on the front arms flashing the same ssssllllloooowwww flashing but with minimal light output ..... what the..... once you shut the battery off ..... how is it still alive..... after about 2 minutes the lights continued to flash - I pulled the battery.... put another fresh battery in and did another 22 minutes of deer hunting..... returned home ..powered down everything went as expected.... WHY did the second battery not power down completely???? Battery was warm but not hot .. no deformities or any obvious abnormalities..... anyone else have this happen ... CAUSE ? EFFECT?? Will mark this battery and monitor performance closely in the future but I have not heard of this before....?? Any knowlegable expieriance appreciated

I would keep an eye on both the AC and battery for any more abnormalities.
The flight log may/may not show something?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson