DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forced landing

these are some screen shots
I can't get that phantomhelp report to open from here and the screenshhots aren't what's important.
But if you can click on the Download CSV link under the map window and upload the CSV file (or the zip file that contains it) to Google Drive or similar and post a link to that, it would help.

There are two instances where the reported battery percentage drops instantaneously to 0, zero then recovers.
The first starts at 284 seconds, the second instance runs from 981 seconds to 993 seconds, both are followed by battery communcation error messages. I suspect that either the battery wasn't properly seated or perhaps there was something interfering with the connection, I suggest you clean the battery contact and their mates in the drone with isopropyl alchohol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RodPad
I can't get that phantomhelp report to open from here and the screenshhots aren't what's important.
But if you can click on the Download CSV link under the map window and upload the CSV file (or the zip file that contains it) to Google Drive or similar and post a link to that, it would help.
The link below your post seems to work

Attachments

• bat_height_dist.png
    bat_height_dist.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I would certainly keep it very low and very close for the next few flights ....... just in case.
I think you are very lucky to still have the drone.
At the first "0" it was over the lake.
For some reason your link is not showing a flight track but the following does
First of all how did you get the link to work? Everybody said it does not work and I tried every thing. Would not upload csv files or text files

Interesting attachment

I flew the drone last night on a different battery around the same area downtown and it worked fine right to 28% battery

First of all how did you get the link to work? Everybody said it does not work and I tried every thing. Would not upload csv files or text files

Interesting attachment

I flew the drone last night on a different battery around the same area downtown and it worked fine right to 28% battery
Your screen shots include the page's URL. I saved one, cropped it to just the URL then uploaded the image to an image to text converter. That got me the URL as text. That text got me to the original page.

The plot comes from CsvView. Which can process the CVS down loaded from phantom help.

Thinking about your drone, I suggest you upload 9 or perhaps 8 other recent flights to phantom help and download their CSVs. Then either process those CSVs with CsvView or look at the right most columns of those CSVs and, respectively, look for quirks in the battery percentages or battery communication errors noted in the CSVs. It might not be the battery at fault.
The problem with phantom help is that in order to be fair you are only permitted to upload 10 or so logs per 48 hours.
I suppose you could try airdata but i think you'd have to scan the CSVs by eye, or, on the airdata website, look at the notification tab of each flight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member