DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones, 65th birthday present! from MN

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Yep she's a keeper. My wife bought me one a few months ago as a early birthday present. You will find a lot of good info on here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

My wife, Kaye, surprised me with a Mavic Pro for my birthday yesterday! Much to learn! I'm sure this forum will be very helpful!
- Dave
Howdy from Wyoming @dronning , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome, my wife did the same thing.....this forum is awesome, when you have a question use the search button....youtube videos are a must...........I am 72 years young, had a big learning curve......but this place and youtube had every answer to my questions...............Hope you enjoy it as much as I do..................

Welcome Dave, like you I am new here (and as a Mavic Pro owner) and am looking forward to flying my Mavic Pro in a safe manner...Lord knows these aren't cheap. ;-)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS