DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones, 65th birthday present! from MN

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Yep she's a keeper. My wife bought me one a few months ago as a early birthday present. You will find a lot of good info on here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

My wife, Kaye, surprised me with a Mavic Pro for my birthday yesterday! Much to learn! I'm sure this forum will be very helpful!
- Dave
Howdy from Wyoming @dronning , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome, my wife did the same thing.....this forum is awesome, when you have a question use the search button....youtube videos are a must...........I am 72 years young, had a big learning curve......but this place and youtube had every answer to my questions...............Hope you enjoy it as much as I do..................

Welcome Dave, like you I am new here (and as a Mavic Pro owner) and am looking forward to flying my Mavic Pro in a safe manner...Lord knows these aren't cheap. ;-)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke