DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to The Drone World of Flying

Recently bought an Air 2s and am slowly collecting some accessories.

One of the items I would like to get is an inexpensive used tablet that will fit the VCUTECH tablet holder which has an opening limitation of 6.857”.

I prefer to use my iPhone 12 Pro as a backup and not the primary.
I realize Nit values are important, but am not ready to spend $599 or more for a Tripltek etc.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

On an another note I have come to find out that I live literally 3 blocks into a no-fly zone. Good thing I have a farm with nothing near it only 1 hour away. Apparently all the county, state and national parks in Ohio require permission according to B4UFLY.

Looking forward to joining the fun.
Best wishes.

Recently bought an Air 2s and am slowly collecting some accessories.

One of the items I would like to get is an inexpensive used tablet that will fit the VCUTECH tablet holder which has an opening limitation of 6.857”.

I prefer to use my iPhone 12 Pro as a backup and not the primary.
I realize Nit values are important, but am not ready to spend $599 or more for a Tripltek etc.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

On an another note I have come to find out that I live literally 3 blocks into a no-fly zone. Good thing I have a farm with nothing near it only 1 hour away. Apparently all the county, state and national parks in Ohio require permission according to B4UFLY.

Looking forward to joining the fun.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I have the Tripltek Pro model, love it. We offer a mount for the Tripltek tablet on our site HERE.

Fly safe and have fun!

Greetings!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian