DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New user - SC or CS

tgover777

Reactions
This is my first drone. I am investing in the Mavic 2 Zoom. I will be using it for pleasure, but mostly for roof inspections (sometimes in bright sunlight). I will be taking still shots and video of roofs to identify problems and damage. I have been researching the Smart Remote and the Crystalsky. Based on what I have read, I would love the convenience and ease of the SC. But I have read that it has problems. I have read about the bigger screen of the CS and better in sunlight. Truth is that the 5.5" screen is probably big enough. So my questions are 1) how much better is the CS in sunlight than the SC? 2) Does the SC still have glitches? 3) Which one will produce clear and detailed pictures and video? I would appreciate any feedback from you experienced pilots.

they use same screen, SC is essentially a CS unit combined with the radio into a singular device. it is way more convenient than 2 combined devices, but, has some limitations, currently, compared to flexibility of having a separate android system you can configure as you see fit.
if you plan to use it for business - probably it would make sense to get both SC and CS for redundancy.

Both of them good
If you are planing to use original Go4 app only, SC is good choice
If you want use 3rd party apps
for fly your drone then get normal RC with CS monitor
SC do not support other fly apps
Only GO4

they use same screen, SC is essentially a CS unit combined with the radio into a singular device. it is way more convenient than 2 combined devices, but, has some limitations, currently, compared to flexibility of having a separate android system you can configure as you see fit.
if you plan to use it for business - probably it would make sense to get both SC and CS for redundancy.
Thanks for the feedback.

Both of them good
If you are planing to use original Go4 app only, SC is good choice
If you want use 3rd party apps
for fly your drone then get normal RC with CS monitor
SC do not support other fly apps
Only GO4
Thank you. Will the GO4 be everything I should need?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d